Having white spot blotch on penis shaft near bottom. Not itchy or painful. What is the disease?

Hi I got a white spot blotch on penis shaft near bottom. Not itchy or painful or raised. it is lighter in color than the rest of shaft as I am tan. Previous to it appearing I was masturbating often with a moisturing lotion and sometimes dry with a sock. I the meantime I have stopped masturbatinf and have been using destin and a&d ointment both are used for baby rashes. It has been getting a little better or getting back to its regular color slowly. I first noticed it 3 or so weeks ago and have been applying the ointment for 1 1/2 weeks. Every time I wash the area it seems to get a little irritated and gets a little lighter and then it goes aback to where it was in color. When I am erect you cannot notice it. When I am flaccid sometime you can notice other times not. Should I keep doing what I am doing or should I try treating it different ? I muat add that i am prone to jock itch amd athletes feet. Very nerve racking. Is it chafing jock itch?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013