Having white discharge, will it get infected if its left inside her labia?

my 4 year old daughter has a white discharge that seems thick and not sure if it could also be toilet tissue, she lives with her dad part time so i am unsure of how she is cleaned there. I have used a baby wipe to clean it before. is this ok to continue or do i leave the discharge and let her body take care of it? or will it get infected if its left inside her labia? bubble baths have already been ceased as well as adequate cleaning during bath time is already being done. it has no smell and no other color.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.Discharge is not normal.You need to take her to doctor to see for local infection in her private parts.At times as you are suspecting, when local hygiene is not maintained properly this can happen.What ever may be the cause you should not ignore it and treatment is must.
wishing her good health.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
HI WELL COME TO Hcm
yes you should clean it other wise it will get infected while urination or
toilet as all parts are in vicinity.Alsso you should clean it properly after
each time she urinates or passes stool. Thanking you
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
hi welcome to Health Care Magic,
keep it as clean as you can. it can very well get infected. get her urine also tested, it can be due to infected urine as well. so be careful but keep cleaning it with clean clothes. tkcr