Having white discharge, sensitive nipples, yawning, mood swings. What could be the cause?

Hi, recently I have been getting quite a lot of white discharge a lot more than normal, I have very sensitive to the touch nipples and find myself yawning all day but lying awake at night until 6/7am unable to get to sleep. I am also getting unbearably anxious, often finding myself sitting and going through scenarios in my head, I find I am getting jealous and agitated easily and also cry a lot easier as I am not usually a crier. Any help as to what this might be would be great.

Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013