Having white discharge, less bleeding during periods. Taking obimet 500mg. Weight gain. Reason?

hello sir,i m 20 yr girl....i have the problem of white discharge ,,n less bleeding during menses....and i concerned with many gynics ,,but it was not effective,,,and recently one gynic suggested me to take obimet SR 5OO mg...but it was also not effective,,,,instead i feel as i m gaining weight when stoped taking that tablet,,,can u plzz tell me was that medice results weight gain ...before taking that tblet my weight was 73,,n now it is 79
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013