Having white discharge, bump on the vagina. Have HPV. Had leap procedure. What could the bump be?

Last week, or maybe a week and a half ago I had some discharge and itching so I thought a yeast infection , I got the monistat 3 day and it went away. I noticed some clear/ white discharge yesterday and today I looked and have a pea sized bump on my labia majora- I looked for other bumps or anything and found nothing. I am in an exclusive relationship and I was tested for STDS at the beginning of it, I have HPV- a kind that causes pre cancerous cells. Had the leap procedure in february and have been going back every 3-4 months since, I have a doctors appt. wednesday but I am worried about what this might be? It does not hurt to touch or anything just weird.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012