Having white discharge, breast tenderness after fooling around with boyfriend. Chances of pregnancy?

My Girlfriend s had a yellow discharge 3 days before, followed by white thin discharge up to now. she is supposed to have her period by 26, (it s 29 now) We didnt have sex. just some foolish things. She rubbed my P**** on her clit. just on the outside for about 10 sec. on dec 19 and that s it. Now we are worried because she has a late period. she has breast tenderness which she said is normal to her when she is going to have a mens. she s not experiencing dizziness , tiredness, nor other pregnancy symptoms . only this delayed period. She s not ready yet to be preg. is she? We are desperately seeking your help. :(
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013