Having wheezing problem. Is it curable and am i fit for sexual intercourse ?

Having wheezing problem.. is it curable & also am i fit for marriage & sexual intercourse i am having wheezing problem from the childhood. i have been taking allopathy tablets (theoasthalin or deriphyllin) to cure the disease. Due to tablets i am having nervous problem now.. now am taking homeopathy medicines & whenever am havving weezing am taking rotaler rather than taking allopathy medicines.. for the last 4 days i am having weezing problem.. one month back i got engaged & going to get married in next year May. My family doctor said that no need to tell this to my fiancee.. as a result i did not tell her.. is am fit for marriage.. kindly respond.. am having guilty feeling nowa days for not revealing this before marriage..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Dec 2010