Having wet dreams. Knee, shoulders produce ticking sound while walking, lifting. Backpain, cheeks squeezed in, hairloss. Suggestions?

sir i have wet dreams thrice a week. i am feeling a lot weaker. my knee and shoulder joints produce ticking sound whenever i walk or lift up something.there is a constant pain in my lower back. my cheeks have squeezed and i look terrible like a skeleton . How can i handle my problem and make my health better? i do take good diet but it is of no use. even my hair have started to fall rapidly.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013