Having wet dreams. Good or bad? Solution?

i am 22yr old but currently my problem is wet dreams. because i have seen 2times of wet dreams has occurred in a week since last few days. also when it ready to come out suddenly my dream get disturbed and i try to push my penis for not releasing the sperms, but i have never trying to do masterbate activities. so whether it is good or bad, is it the cause for decrease the health so how can i solve this problem ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have involuntary ejaculation during sleep Please do not worry this is not abnormal at all .It happens with almost everybody in adolescence.It will not have any adverse effect on your health or sexual potency in future.