Having weight gain and loss, fatigue, hair loss. Born with half thyroid missing. Solution?

I found out a couple years ago I was born with my right half of thyroid missing, always small as a child. At that time I had a normal TSH but low free T3 and T4. They put me on Synthroid , although did help in some aspects, was feeling bad on it. Then I started having hyper symptoms and drastic weight loss and they took me off. Again a year later weight gain again, fatigue, hair loss ,cold all the time, etc. Right now normal TSH, low end T4 and below normal T3. I m exhausted all the time, tense, painful muscles and the doctors in this area refuse to help me. My breast are swollen and painful and now drastic weight loss and yesterday 2 abnormal EKG s which both could be unrelated. They refuse hormone testing. I have low D3(which they are treating) and anemia due to heavy periods. I have even requested hormone testing due to breasts pain. They have done blood work and many are slightly off, but none they seemed alarmed about. I have been reading T3 replacement or Armour could help. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013