Having weakness, tiredness, pain in the neck, eyes blurry and motion sickness. Straight neck bone? Muscle spasms?

I have a straight neck bone. My mom also has a straight neck bone. For about a year now I have been to four different doctors for symptoms like, shocking pains in my neck, numbness in my back, the shocking pains feel like I am being shocked for a second every time I move my head forward. Other symptoms I have had is weakness in all my muscles, so weak I can not even walk to the kitchen without wanting to lay back down, tiredness is a huge symptom I have. I get so tired I can hardly keep my eyes opened for three hours or more a day. I get eight hours or more of sleep at night. Sleep will not make any of this fade. I do not know what else to do, the doctors I have been to haven't looked into my neck problems. One did do an X-ray he said my neck bone is straight but said it was probably spasms. I don't know how to express the pain I have. I also have always had great eye site, and sometimes my eyes get blurry. I also have motion sickness at times, feels like I'm on a boat. I have been researching multiple sclerosis for a month or two. I am wondering if I have this because of my neck bone.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013