Having vomiting, nausea, pain in vagina while peeing. Is it urine infection?

Hi I just finished vomiting and I feel extremely nauseous but unless I make myself vomit I am not puking anymore . My stomach is also tossing and turning (won t be surprised if I go to the bathroom soon ) and I have a pain in my vagina (when I pee) . I m thinking I might have UTI? I just had sex about 2-3 hours ago and it has been a month since I last had sex . But I did go to the bathroom once we finished ....we also had rough sex . Otherwise the only thing I can think of is gastro or food poisoning ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013