Having vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, asthma,fatigue, allergies, chest pain, joint pain, headaches. Hiatal hernia?

Digestive Difficulties - *Belching, *Bloating, *Heartburn, *Difficulty digesting meat/high protein foods, Tension or pressure at the solar plexus, Sensitivity at the waist, Intestinal gas, Regurgitation, Hiccups, Lack or limitation of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Constipation, Colic in children, Difficulty in gaining weight or overweight, Ulcers.

Breathing And Circulation Problems - *Difficulty with deep abdominal breathing, *Difficulty in swallowing capsules, *Asthma, *Inability to take a deep breath from the diaphragm, Overall fatigue, Tendency to swallow air, Allergies, Dry tickling cough, Full feeling at base of throat, Pain or burning in upper chest, Pressure in the chest, Pain in the left side of chest, Pressure below breastbone, Lung pain, Rapid heartbeat, Rapid rise in blood pressure, Pain in left shoulder, arm or side of neck.

Structural Complaints - TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular Joint Pain which occurs in the ja), Bruxism (Grinding teeth in sleep), Joint pain, Localized or overall spinal pain, Headaches.

Stress - *Suppression of anger or other emotions, *Living with or having lived with a quick-tempered person, Dizziness, Shakiness, Mental Confusion, Anxiety attacks, Insomnia, Hyperactivity in children. could i have a hiatial hernia?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013