Having vomiting. Feeling puish frequently. Burning sensation. Digestion problem? Normal?

hey, i am 26 years old female. trying to conceive these days... however still under process. about a week ago i vomited a lot at around 11 am. felt pukish for a long time before that. afterwards i feek pukish almost everyday specially first half of day but never vomit. i vomited a month before as well is a same way like i did a week back but didn't feel pukish afterwards. I feel i have some digestion problems as well, sometimes liquid comes up to my throat and leave a burning feeling.
Can you please suggest if its normal or do i need checkup?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013