Having vitamin B12 deficiency. Taking injections. How long should I continue?

Hallow . I am Patel. Male age 58 weight 49 Kgs height 5 8 . Vegitarian. Presently ( for last 30 months)working at remote place in telecom sector, full of lot of challenges and pressure. Before this I was at peaceful area. But wkg. with some family prblms latent in mind. Ofcourse with unsolved questions for a longer time. Tried to manage this psycho- somatic condition with help of Yogic and Pranayam treatment. To a great extent this was useful. But the heart decease was detected. Angiography detected blockages. i was operated for CABG ( Bypass surgery as commonly said in India) 3 years back. Was feeling better after CABG as doctor has advised me to eat anything I like at least for a month. Improved weight up to 55 Kgs. I could tolerate pressures of work health contraints for atleast 10 months out of the above 30 months.Then I saw gradually I am loosing weight and apetite. Mainly this was due to continued challenges of work and irregular eating habits. Lastly my case was decided a Vitamin B12 deficiency case, after lab. tests. Gastroscopy, CT Scan , and of course Tubercular test and some blood counts etc. I was releived after seen that nothing serious has gone wrong. But i was reduced to 47 Kgs. I was administered with B12 injections . and immediately I started eating ( Veg food) and Improved in 15-20 days. In two months I had to take B 12 injections as follwoing : Initially 1 daily for five days. Then weekly 1 for five weeks. Then monthly one but only once and then stopped by me. After prescriptions, I had asked doctor when I should come again. Doctor was satisfied after my improvements in 15 days and advised not to come again. But allowed me to check after 6 months. All this has messaged me that nothing was serious inside, but some food deficienties had created problems and I think they still are active bec. I stay alone at work place. I am deprived of family food. The purpose of telling the above long story is wheher Shuld I continue to be catious about B12 deficiency. How long I should continue Injections fo B12. What are 0other restirctions for me. Thank you. and kindly excuse me for allowing me to explain with non-medical terms and ordinary english.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012