Having viral infection in the throat, swollen glands. On antibiotics. Reddish spots in the throat. What is it?

helo im a female 30 years old and i have just came out off hospitall with a viral infection my throat glands wher swolen and thay put me on fluids and 1 dose off antibiotics when i got home i loked at the top off my back and i have lots of tiny red wight heads spots allover the top off my back some are in littal clusters .can you help me nowing whot this is .thanks sarah xx
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. these tiny white head spots are small lymph glands at the back of your throat, which have become infected. i would recommend that you continue your antibiotics and gargle with chlorhexidine mouth wash three times a day. thanks