Having viral infection, feels ulcer inside eye, itchy and watery eye. Cure?

Hi, I have been unwell for a couple of weeks with a viral infection . I felt like I had something in my eye, in closer examination, when I lift up my eyelid I have what almost looks like an ulcer inside my eye. It s not painful, but very irritating and asking my eye feel itchy and water. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

rather than a viral infection, it seems that u have an allergic condition. ulcer like thing on the eyelid along with itchy and watery eye over a period of few weeks is more common in allergic condition than infection.

do see an eye specialist to get the proper treament. i cannot prescribe anything without a proper examination.

get well soon