Having viral fever, asthma, no pain in throat, clogged chest and coughing with phlegm. Diet to be taken?

I am having viral fever, no pain in throat and chest is clogged. I am having cough with a little phlegm . I am asthmatic as well and at this time,since my chest us completely choked, I am using inhaler and in addition taking the following medicines for viral: sinurest, crocin and novamox. Could you please tell, what type of food should I consume for fast recovery. Also please let me know what to avoid.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012