Having vertigo attack. MRI showing hypertensive FOCL. Pressure in head. What do I do?

Hi! I am Ajay Singh Chouhan (32yrs) from Hydrabad, I got a severe Vartigo attack on 31st December evening when I was with my family, it took around 1min to come back to normal. That time I felt somebody was forcing my head towards leftside and I can t able to make it straight. And when I felt good after 1min I thought it was due to some small problem and I just see through it. But from next morning I started getting this kind of vertigo from middle to left side very frequently. I have already done MRI and it shown Hypertensive FOCI on right frontal white mater. And still the problem is there with me. I can t able to drive now because of this problem. I have already done all the tests but everything coming normal. Met with 5 Neurologists but no changes in my problem. Yesterday when I was at home suddenly I felt lot of pressure in my head and it was giving me a feeling like my head will burst. And I am very much worried please help.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013