Having vertigo and cervical problems. Normal PTA test. Taking vertin and pyridoxine. Cure for vertigo and long term side effects of vertin?

I am female aged 34. I have Vertigo problem since last 10 years and feel dizzy/vertigo almost once/twice in an year for couple of days. All these years, I was told that I have cervical problem and take temporary medicines ( homeopathy also), do neck exercise regularly. Now this time since April 2012 1st week I again had severe vertigo and now I visited ENT doctor. He has got my PTA test done and the report is normal. I have been prescribed by him Vertin16mg 3 tablets in a day which I have been taking since then and also one tab of Pyradoxin. Since then I have no giddiness, no vertigo and feels absolutely fine. Now the doctor has advised me to reduce 1 tab of vertin and take 2 tabs in a day for 1 more month and prescribed some neck exercises also. Would like to know if cervical is the only problem in my case and what is the best remedy to cure this. Also are there any sideeffects of Vertin 16 if we take this for long time. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012