Having vaginal problems, clumps in vagina, been leaking. Reason?

hi , im having vaginal problems really bad & this has been years ive took several 6 to 12 months check ups but my doctor never mentioned anything ... my problem is every since i had my baby shes almost six now ive had white clumps of white stuff in my vagina and leak out its really smelly after sex ...please help me get rid of it & tell me what the problem
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
You are having vaginal infection. ..fungal and bacterial need to take antifungal treatment...along with getting your pap smear snd local examination done...and use a hygiene cleanser regularly