Having vaginal itching, yeast infection, painful intercourse. What should i do?

HI, I ve been having vaginal itching for 4 days now. It started on Monday and on Wednesday I went to the doctor and she said that I have a yeast infection . The last time I got a yeast infection all the symptoms are there, the cottage cheese like discharge and painful intercourse. This time however, there is only itching and painful intercourse but no discharge or smell at all. The itch is mostly around the opening of the vagina and also above the clitoris.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013