Having vaginal itching, dryness, tears. Vaginal skin peeling off. No relief from creams. Solution?

Hi I have been having vaginal itching, dryness and tears for the past 3 weeks. I have not had sex for the past 4 months so I don t think it is related to rough sex. The skin on my vagina peel off really easily. I have been using baby zinc cream and vaseline with no relief. I use water to clean myself every time I go to the toilet. I tried as much as I could not to be rough while cleaning myself, but I don t seem to heal. I have been on antibiotic for 3 years and feel like is an side effect. I am 28 yrs old. Also I don t know what to do with the dryness. Please help me. My husband will be back in a month but I don t feel like having sex due to my discomfort.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013