Having uveitis, age spots, tingling of feet, bruised feet, increased heart beat. Chances of HIV?

i have uveitis skin age spots tiningling of the feet brusing little nagging injuries that keep coming up that a long time to heel heartbeat went up a little bit my exposer to hiv is had oral sex performad on me to no eject i did not see any blood . 2 weeks after this starting get all these symptons plus 10 pound weight loss it took weeks to recover maybe about five months i am a perfectly healthy 51 yeay old hetro male iv had many viral loads through six monthe elisa many times dna pcr two times everything is neg my question is there seems to be a lot of people who have a lot of symptons for monthes even though they keep testing neg do you think this virus takes a lot longer to seroconvert than what the tree month and six months guidlines they are saying i rweally think they dont have a clue on how everybody immune system works also they say you get it through blood then why if a 1 year breast feeds from a pos mother the baby can get it i think it easer to get this easer than they are letting on thats jus my what i get out of this let an hiv speciallest answer this ques
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013