Having uterus tuberculosis. Feels uncomfortable, giddiness, heaviness and hot after medication. What diet should be taken?

My mother is 68 yrs and her weight is 76kg ,she is been diagonosed as having TB of uterus . The medicine which are prescribed by doctors are very powerful she has to take 5 capsules each is 900mg ,after taking medicine she is very uncomfortable ,feels giddiness,heavyness and feel very hot. Pls suggect a good physician with whom I can consult regarding this here in Delhi/ncr. What kind of diet she should take?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012