Having upset stomach, fever, cough. Diagnosed as viral fever. Having chest congestion, headache, weakness. Solution?

HI, Let me brief you about my story. I was at my home town and it was cold there. I was not wearing warm cloths. One day i feel little pain in my legs i thought i got some cold problem. My stomach become upset and i started feeling week. I took some antibiotices for some time but it did not work. So i went to a physician and he ask for test which includes Typhyd and CBC. All cam negative. He gave me some antibiotics , medicine for my stomach and told me that i am clinically fit. I was feeling week, getting sweaty even when i am sitting. I felt little better after that treatment but still had the feeling that something is wrong. After 2-3 days i went to restaurant and AC at was very Low temperature and i started feeling cold. When i cam home i got fever and started caughing. I consulted with a pulmonologist and he said it a Viral fever. He gave me some medicine called AZEE-500 for three days. But still i am not feeling well. Fever is rising and dropping between ranges(98F-100.2F). I am Having chest conjestion , Headache and Weakness. Please suggest me what should i do
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013