Having upper right abdominal pain. Feeling nausea. Taken paracetamol and nurofen. Suggestion to reduce the pain

hi, I have been suffering with upper right abdominal pain for 3 days now, it became worse Thursday afternoon for around an hour causing great discomfort. It has now ceased to a dull ache with pain underneath the right rib. Although there has been a feeling of nausea but has been no vomit . The colour of my urine has also darkened. I have tried paracetamol which offer no relief and neurofen which offer a little more relief, is there a suggestion of what can be taken to ease the pain, Thankyou, Julie
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012