Having unwanted hair on back and chest, want to get rid of it permanently. Is it possible?

This side Tarun Chug.I am 25 years old and basically belongs from Gangoh and right now working in Noida as an Engineer. I have a query that I am suffering from unwanted hairs on my back and chest and I want to permanently get rid of it. Please suggest me is it possible and how much approx I will have to pay? Please let me know that when I can visit your clinic for consulting? Thanks & kind Regards Tarun kumar +91-0000
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012