Having unprotected sex, sharp pains in the left side of my chest, no period yet. Could I be pregnant?

I am 14 soon to be 15. I hav ebeen having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I was on northdrom and get off last mouth on the 20. I got my period on the 21. I have been having shape pains in the left side of my chest . They last 1-5 minutes. Also, i havent got my period yet. I ve been really emontial and hatefully but im not hungry at all. Could I be prego?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
The chances of pregnancy have always been there with unprotected sex.
You are not using pills and had unprotected sex the chances of pregnancy have always been there.
You should consult a gynecologist and urine, blood test and ultrasonograhy to be done to rule out pregnancy.