Having unprotected sex. On Mirena. Missed periods. Having brown spotting, cramps, tiredness, taste for green peppers. Cause?

Hi. My name is Carla. I have beem on mirena for 1 and a half years. My last period was on december 15 and I have not had one since then. I spotted for 3 days it was pink and then dark brown. Now, I have watery cm, taste for green peppers, minor cramps , and I have been tired all the time. All of this has been happening for 2 weeks. What can be causing this? I am in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend of 3 months and we have not been using protection. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013