Having unknown origin seizure. On Keppra, Klonopin and Dilantin, no help. Is it depression ?

For the last 2 weeks I have been having unknown origin seizures. They are on the verge of being grand mal seiures but also are what the doctors are considering tonic-clonic seizures. I do not remember anything about the seizure itself but can often times tell what is going on around me but just cannot respond to anything. My body is basically paralyzed to where I cannot move. I am so frustrated right now that I don t believe that anyone cares what is happening to me. I have been taken to the emergency room 4 times now in the last 2 weeks with these episodes. I was placed on Keppra, Klonopin and Dilantin along with taking Lyrica for my severe fibromyalgia . I have been seeing a doctor, whom I thought was a neurologist only to find out that he had only studied neurology , and they only thing he ever wants to give me is Percocet for the degenerative disc disease that I have. I am to the point now where nothing matters anymore. I understand that depression and stress can be factors in all of these symptoms but when I have been fighting them for over 2 years, it gets to the point where nothing matters!! Can you please make any suggestions to me on which other way to look as far as a diagnosis? They have ran cat scans and MRI which all show negative results. PLEASE, I am desperate at this point!
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012