Having unhealthy teeth, spots on gums, teeth hurts, gums thin. What to do?

Hi my name is suzzi. Im 22 and im in school. I have no isurance or way to pay for dental care . growing up as a child i never took care of my teeth . Now as a young adult i have unhealthy teeth. My teeth hurt, my gums are thin, I have white spots on my gums, and I have poor credit. Also I dont qualify for medicaid. Im wondering if their is any at home treatment i can do to clear this up. or if i need to just go to the denstist, and if i do just need to get my butt in the clinic. do you know of any free or low income clinic that can help me in Salt Lake City Utah? Im really worried and i dont want my teeth to fall out.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013