Having unexplained lymphadenopathy, rapid growing lipotamus lesions, bladder phlebolith, bowel changes, weightloss, nausea, elevated CEA, elevated AST/ALT, angiolipoma, hybernoma. Diagnosis?

I have had several tests with the following: unexplained lymphadenopathy , supraclavicular, axillary, inguinal; several rapid growing lipotamous lesions subcutaneous some painful, some not; bladder phlebolith; bowel changes; head sores; pharyngeal lesions; weight loss; nausea; elevated CEA; elevated AST/ALT; Recently angiolipom, hibernoma. I am post menopausal and my health is declining reather quickly. Is it possible to have both angiolipoma and hibernoma if they are both rare? Both recommend differentiation for liposarcoma and nothing has been done. The MRI report suggested the supraclavicular node to be a systemic disorder or tumor . A fine needle of both neck and axilla were inconclusive for lymphoma . Can you help me to narrow things down. The doctors are giving up on me. ngiolipoma, Hibernoma
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013