Having typhoid. After two months of treatment, investigation results same as before. Suggestions?

I am 20 year old. I m suffering with typhoid whose reports are as follows: on 17-10-2012 : typhi O 1:80, typhi H 1:320, typhi AH 1:40,typhi BH 1:20 along with TLC :6300 per cu.m.m, ESR 24m.m, Haemoglobin 11.8gm%,polmorphs 47,lmphocytes 48,Eosinophiles05,Mononcytes00,Basophils00 on 10-11-12 :typhi O 1:40, typhi H 1:320, typhi AH 1:40,typhi BH 1:20 on 2-11-12 :typhi O 1:80, typhi H 1:320 on 31-11-12:typhi O 1:80, typhi H 1:320 here Doctor recommended that course is now over and report measures will lessen itself in few days. now on 23-01-13:typhi O 1:80, typhi H 1:320, typhi AH 1:40,typhi BH 1:20 So,plz advice me Doctor now what should be done to cure it...and I do have past history of typhoid in 2006 with typhi O:1/80 typhi H:1/160
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013