Having tuberculosis. Had ectopic pregnancy 3 months back. Will it effect fallopian tube?

hi i am Anshu 23 years old. I have tuberculosis likely infection and i had ectopic pregnancy before 3 months which was terminated by 2 methotrexate injection. Now am taking medicines for tuberculosis infection from last 2.5 months . Iam worried about that my both fallopian tube is ok or not. Iam desired to be a mother and without fallopian tube it is not possible. I want is there any chances of blockage in fallopian tube bcoz of tuberculosis and ectopic pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013