Having tube tie surgery in a few days. Stop taking methanphedamine tablets 4 days before the surgery?

I am a 32 year old woman, I ve been using methanphedamine tablets on a regular bases for a couple of years now. I am going in for day surgery in 2 weeks time, to have my tubes tied. I need to be put under for that. I was curious, how long does methenphedamine stay in your system? And what are the complications with an anesthetic . I plan on stopping using them them by the sunday before the thursday of the surgery. Will that be long enough to clear me of th possible complications?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013