Having trouble with vision. Laser treatment done for retinal detachment. Dry eyes with blurred vision after the surgery. Are these related to liver problems?

Hi, I m having trouble with my vision , although not all the time. I had my right eye lasered because of retinal detetchment earlier this year. Since then my eyes have been dry, blurry, sore and sometimes bloodshot. I am wondering if my eye problems might be related to my liver . I have had my eyes tested regually, but the opthamoligist just suggests using lubricating drops for thr dryness apparently my vision is ok.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012