Having trouble with right ear. Gets irritated. Hearing test- normal. How to cure?

I am having troubles with my right ear it gets irritated regularly in particular to loud noise or if I speak loudly and seems to be constantly getting worst or I am getting frustrated with it more. I have had it for about 12 months . I have been to see a specialist who couldn't see anything at the first consultation appointment he sent me for a hearing test which was fine also. I can't handle it anymore its getting very frustrating in my everyday life.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013