Having trouble in sleeping, concentrating, blurry vision. Taking 5htp for libido problem. Suggestions?

I am having trouble falling sleeping, concentrating and my eye sight is acting up. Blurry vision when looking at a distance. I most of the time get irritated at the slighted thing and feel down sometimes and exhausted to where I will sleep all day and still not feel well rested. This has been ing on for about 6-8 months. I started taking 5htp because I heard it helps with libido since I ve been having that problem for 3 years now
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013