Having trouble breathing and i am not sure exactly what I might have

Can Bronchitis be caused by dust AND allergies not involve coughing? I was working around some amorphous silica dust Diatomaceous earth for a few weeks at a farm, NOT the crystalline kind which is super bad though. Had no idea what I was really working with till I looked it up after 4 weeks of working around it. So I got away from it and not around it now. Right after getting away however the pollen has gotten bad and I m feeling rather short of breath and slight pain in the bronchial tubes , BUT almost no coughing, almost no flem and no wheezing. Did not have these issues while around the dust on the farm, just after. What might I have, and what is the best thing to do? How quick can I expect it to go away? Also the shortness of breath and pain has been off and on for a week. I have had no breathing problems before, not a smoker and just 22. Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011