Having trembling and high pulse. Have depression and suicidal tendencies. ECG, Thyroid test, BP check done.

I am a female of 48 years age . At times my hands start trembling and I get the feeling as if my heart is running very fast. This happens only for a few moments and I become alright in a couple of minutes. I have normal BP and Thyroid. However blood sugar fasting remains around 110 to 117 since last 10 years and PP sugar is always in normal range. My mind gets triggered to a depressive stage very fast to a level wher I try to commit suicide. Have tried atleast 20 times in the last 20 years but was counselled and saved by husband. My friends consider me very sweet and humble but I start getting extremely negative thoughts as soon as I hear someone even routinely commenting adverse remarks regarding me. These thoughts keep building up leading to a stage where I want to commit suicide. So I have 2 problems - 1. My hands tremble at times (2-3 times a year) with feeling of my heart running like a vehicle engine. 2. Getting emotional triggers leading to suicidal tendencies. - from India
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013