Having tonsillitis. Developed frequent urination. Given penicillin. Suggest

My daughter aged 4.5 had tonsillitis 2 weeks ago and appeared to recover with no AB. She has started to develop frequent urunation but low volume. I took her to gp and was shocked to see her tonsils were really raw 2 weeks after 1st episode - at this point she was give penicillin. However, her urge to wee is really bad going 15 times per day at least - her urine has come back clear x 2 now. She is half way through the penicillin
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013