Having tiny red bumps on stomach, upper thighs, nose, shoulders, suffering from weakness. Causes for symptoms?

Hello Doc.. Im a 24 year old straight man & I m sexually active with a couple of women at this point in my life. About 2 weeks ago I began feeling Flu like & I also noticed that I have tiny individual red bumps on my stomach, upper thigh, nose & shoulder .. compounded with watery feces.. I have no fever, chills, night sweats or swollen glands of any kind but I still feel very weak.. Please enlighten me
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013