Having tiny flesh color bubbles on my soft palate and back of throat is red with bumps. Throat burns while gargling with peroxide. What is happening to me?

Hi I have many tiny flesh color bubbles on my soft palate that casts a tannish hue on my soft palate while the back of my throat is red and has bumps too. When I gargle with peroxide the back of my throat burns. I had headaches for about two days and the bumps have multipled. But prior to the bumps first appearing about 2 weeks ago I had about a three day stretch where I was feeling tired, achy. Any thoughts on what could be going on with me? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i thinlk it to be caused by sinus infection as the post nasal drip in sinuses can best expain these
use antibiotics to clear sinuses
anti allergics for throat and palate clearence apply local anti allergics ointment over the palate and throat lesions