Having tiny bumps on clitoris. Pus comes from it. Is this normal? What is wrong?

hi. this may sound gross, but i have lots of small tiny bumps on my clit, and sometimes when they are squeezed they produce a solid puss like substance, as if they are spots. they don t cause me any discomfort, and as far as I m aware i ve had as long as i can remember. I just wanted to know if this is normal? i ve been checked out down below by doctors before (last year when i got thrush) and they had a good look around and didn t mention them? (i was too afraid to directly ask about them, but surely if there was something wrong, they would of mentioned, right?) i just think i m being worried that i m not normal i don t now?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer