Having tightness in abdomen after copper-t insertion. What precautions to be taken? Will there be weight gain?

Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old and having 10 months old baby.I have got inserted coppert on 28/03/13 and having tightness in my stomach ,my doc has given me few tablets for the same.I wanted to know that how long will it take to get normal and also i have bleeding after insertion.What precautions should i take after insertion of coppert.The major query i have is that does the insertion of coppert makes a person heavy or fat??? Waiting for your reply.....
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
May 2013
After insertion of the copper T, it will take sometime for adjustment and that period will differ from person to person.
Usually within one month you may get adjusted to it.
You should look for the threads daily and any possible infection should be recognized early and treated.
Then is no proved evidence that copper T insertion will make the woman obese.