Having tickly throat, scar tissue on roof of mouth, watery eyes, runny nose. Caused by improper diet?

Hi. I m 51 and have had a tickly throat for weeks - now have scar tissue on roof of mouth from sucking in irritation. This together with watery eyes and a runny nose are making me feel run down. Have had to use hydrocortisone on eyelids and side of eyes as skin split with constant watering. (Wearing mascara and eyeliner probably doesnt help). I m just inside the overweight category on BMI and I have a sweet tooth; I definitely eat too much chocolate. Could these systems in any way be related to diet; am I at risk of diabetes? I don t have a cough but often sneeze . Thank you Amanda
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013