Having tickling sensation around clitoris and vagina. Is it UTI or yeast infection?

Hi. For the past few days I have felt a tickling sensation around my clitoris and vagina after urinating. While urinatiing I also feel a stinging sensation on the area near the clitoris. Its hard to pinpoint whats burning, but in the vaginal area is where I feel all this. Sometimes the tickling goes away, but when I have to urinate again it returns and lingers, making me feel like I have to pee even though I dont. I feel it right now and urinated 20-30 min ago. Im worried its a UTI or yeast infection , but Im unsure what it is. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013