Having thyroid problem, predominantly solid mass. LHW in left lobe. Suggest?

hi sir..i have my problem regarding my thyroid .. can u give me some advised should i remove my thyroid or no?which better decission u can sagest me sir? there is a complex but predominantly solid mass measuring 4.77 x 2.21 x 4.11 cms LHW occupying the lower 2/3 of the left lobe and the isthmus.. calcifications noted within the mass..color flow also noted within the mass.. borders of the mass are smooth though.. this is the interpretation... pls answer me...
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013