Having thyroid nodule, growing in size. Taking Vyvanse for attention disorder. Related to thyroid condition?

I have a unic thyroid nodule that have grown withing one month, started from nothing, to a little bumb ganglion type, and its now about 1inch by 1 1/2 inch. Got my echo and waiting for my biopsy . 31 y-o female, TSH normal, nodule is both tissus and liquid and have hypervascularisation. the question is, I ve been taking a prescribe attention disorder pills ( vyvanse ) for a about 2 months. Could they be a relation between my thyroid condition and the use of Vyvanse?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012